Learn about headaches
Does your head hurt? Most people get headaches at least once in awhile, but not all headaches are the same. How you treat a headache depends on the type of headache you have. Our topics will tell you what you need to know about the different kinds of headaches and give you tips on how to treat and prevent them.
- Aspirin for Pain, Fever, and Inflammation
- Bites and Stings: Flu-Like Symptoms
- Carole's Story: Taking Medicine Right Away to Stop a Migraine
- Cluster Headaches
- Feverfew for Migraines
- Headache Diary
- Headache Prevention: Posture and Body Mechanics
- Jerry's Story: Reducing Stress to Stop Tension Headaches
- Medicines for Cluster Headaches
- Migraine Headache Triggers
- Migraine Headaches
- Migraine Headaches in Children
- Office Ergonomics
- Tension Headache Triggers
- Tension Headaches
- Tension Headaches in Children
- Types of Headache
- Types of Migraine Headaches
To learn more about Healthwise, visit Healthwise.org.
© 1995-2023 Healthwise, Incorporated. Healthwise, Healthwise for every health decision, and the Healthwise logo are trademarks of Healthwise, Incorporated.